Friday, August 2, 2013

"Headlights" by Tor Miller


I'd heard some buzz about young singer songwriter Tor Miller, but until today I hadn't heard any of his work.  But after listening to his first official single, "Headlights", I am a believer.  Accompanied only by a piano, Tor delivers a soulful, arresting vocal performance.  Still a student at NYU, by the time fall classes commence Tor will have performed at home and London.  This young man can write, and he can perform.  I think we will hear more from him.


Current tour dates:
08.07 - The Lock Tavern - London, UK
08.21 - The Lock Tavern - London, UK
08.27 - Rockwood Music Hall - New York, NY
09.12 - The Bitter End - New York, NY


Website
Facebook
Twitter
Soundcloud

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hate this place. I have the same experience as all the people that buy it from living social. They call to meet up for my appointment. But never show up. Then they call me to cancel my appointment. What a ducebagg!! Call the help people. They never pick up the phone.. Get your money back from living social. how to install hid kit